Rules of Etiquette
- A deposit is always required to secure our time together. Once we have set a date, that time as well as the time and energy to prepare for it is reserved just for you! I believe our time is valuable and build my schedule in ways that ensure the time we share is honored and uninterrupted, often declining other professional or personal invitations to do so. I’ve found that a deposit keeps us equally invested in keeping our plans.
- Your deposit is subtracted from your total investment.
- Deposits can be paid in a variety of ways! I accept credit, debit, electronic check, wire transfer, cash, and VISA gift-cards.*
Rescheduling & Cancellations
- I understand that life can sometimes be unpredictable! If you need to reschedule, please let me know at least 24 hours in advance and I will apply your deposit to a new date.
- If you must cancel, reschedule more than once, or provide me less than 24 hours notice of your request to reschedule, you forfeit your original deposit as a cancellation fee.
- In the rare event that I must cancel, you can expect a 100% refund within 3 business days.
- You can take a modern approach and pre-pay using credit, debit, electronic check, or wire transfer.*
- You can also take a classic approach and pay in person with cash.
* A 3% fee may be applicable to some forms of electronic payment. Thank you for understanding.
- To keep our communications safe from potential prying eyes, I use end-to-end encryption platforms for both email and texting. For these to work, you will also need to use them. Don’t worry: it’s free and easy to set up these accounts if you haven’t already done so.
- For email, I use Protonmail
- For texting, I use WhatsApp and the Signal App.
I’ll always send you an email or text the morning of our date to confirm the logistics. Please let me know when you are en route to me so that I have time to make any last minute preparations – if I’m visiting you, I’ll do the same!
- I see clients of all races, ethnic backgrounds, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, and physical ability.
- I don’t see clients under 21.
Thank you, but no, thank you. I’ve had a sterling reputation since day one and in January 2019, I enacted a no-review policy. I believe that the discretion and respect I promise to you needs to be reciprocal: I would never try to rate you on an arbitrary, numerical scale or violate your privacy by discussing the intimate details of our time together. If you’re the type who fancies yourself witty with the pen, you’re welcome to offer me a quote to use on my website!
- I’m happy to serve as a reference for up to 6 months from our last rendezvous!
- If you would like to use me as a reference, please submit your request via email. If I do not have record of your permission, I will not give out any information regarding our time together.
A Unicorn Sighting!
Discretion is the nature of our relationship. If you see me in a public setting, please do not approach me under any circumstances. In return, I offer you the same privacy and respect.